posted on September 11, 2013 18:37 by
I love avocado so much I eat it almost every day because of its amazing health benefits both in the vanity department and in the internal health department. Most people believe this food to be too high in fat calories which they believe will pile on the pounds and make them fatter but this is a misconception.
Avocado is high in fat calories but it is good fat that your body is able to turn into nutrients, energy and essential protein fuel, helping keep us fuller longer and healthier plus offering many amazing beauty benefits for skin, hair and nails.
Below are my six top reasons to regularly eat avocado.
1. Avocado will help keep your fuller longer.
2. Avocado helps lower cholesterol.
3. Avocado helps keep your heart happy and healthy.
4. Avocado helps give your skin and hair a boost because of the natural oils and vitamin E.
5. Avocado tastes delicious.
6. Avocado is under preliminary research for potential anti-cancer activity.