posted on September 15, 2013 18:43 by
Looking good when you are in middle age is really tricky for most of us who just don't have the money or the life we think we need to be fabulous. There are some simple common sense rules you need to understand when it comes to turning back the clock and being the best you can be; and sit down before reading.
1. Give up alcohol, coffee and drink water, green tea.
2. Stop smoking and exercise daily.
3. Eat 1500 calories per day if female 2000 if male.
4. Give up chocolate and cakes.
5. Keep out of the sun, use fake tan instead.
6. Do some yoga and meditation every day.
I did not say it would be easy but it is possible to turn back the clock if you follow the above and make it your lifestyle not a diet fad. Most of you are probably thinking "no way, what’s the point of living" but the truth is if you don't make changes in middle age, you are likely to die young anyway, so just change one pattern at a time and watch the amazing results materialize.
If you are unable to make some changes in your life because you have no will power, recognize everything you do is a choice and it is you and only you in charge of your habits. REMEMBER there are NO miracle cures for anything!