posted on January 13, 2015 13:08 by
One of my worst nightmares when I travel is choosing the right travel clothing, I always get it wrong and wish I had packed the dream wrinkle free travel clothes that in my opinion can only be found by sourcing high end quality fabrics like leggings, T’s and luxury comfortable layering pieces easy to roll and pack. If I am going somewhere really hot its often impossible for me and I think I am a skilled fashionista, to pack stylish travel clothes so I have invented the following guidelines for all you women out there who need help including the trendy plus size clothing lovers.
1. Pack light and plan out all your outfits colour coordinating as you go.
2. Take some comfy flat ballerina pumps and a pair of trainers so you can battle blisters and exercise to walk off any extra food and drink you might have.
3. Roll up your leggings and T shirts, especially your wrinkle free travel clothes and make more room for your bigger items.
4. Only pack your best travel clothes making sure you have a sporty swimming costume in case you fancy taking up water skiing.
5. These days you can find really good quality trendy plus size clothes so there is no excuses for not getting that stylish beach look you desire.
6. Packing travel clothing UK or abroad is simple if you don't over complicate the job. I suggest you take one dress for day, one for evening and if possible they should be washable LBDs, giving you the chance to wear them more than once.
7. Accessorize, scarves double up as a beach sarong.
The best travel clothing is the key to getting your style and look right so never take anything with you that might need a good iron like linen or silk and I repeat once again wrinkle free travel clothes are a must.
Follow me on Google + and Twitter